Our Brightest Solution for Large Channel Letters
Tetra® PowerMAX is the LED system that’s perfect for large size channel letters. Tetra PowerMAX features OptiLens™ X, a new patented GE technology that maximizes LED performance by capturing otherwise wasted light and redirecting it towards the illuminated surface. The Tetra PowerMAX LED lighting system delivers bright, uniform light across a large surface area, allowing sign builders to illuminate their signs with less LEDs, reducing overall system costs.
Superior Loading and Performance
The new 24V Tetra® PowerMAX loading improves 128% from the previous 12V generation. With efficiencies of up to 158 lm/W, now load up to 64 feet (19.5 m) or 96 modules of product per 100 W power supply for even greater material and installation labor savings.
Improved Stroke Spacing
The new 24V Tetra® PowerMAX stroke spacing has improved on average by 35%, requiring less product, thanks to the new OptiLens™ X wide beam angle. The new 24V Tetra® PowerMAX stretches spacing to an impressive 14 inches (356 mm) at a 5-inch (127 mm) depth, while maintaining remarkable uniformity on the sign face. It protects customers' brand image while reducing product costs and saving installation time.
- OptiLens™ X creates a wide viewing angle and helps eliminate wasted light
- Overmolded design protects components from damage
- Continuous wire and IDC connectors for maximum strain relief
- Low-voltage 24VDC system
- 5-years warranty
- Bright, uniform light distribution in large channel letters
- Works in applications shallow as 4 inches
- Easy install with pre-drilled mounting holes and industrial-grade mounting tape
- Contains no lead, mercury or glass
- Long rated life of 50,000 hours
- Colors: 7100K, 5000K, 4100K, 3200K
- Available in regular- and high-output models
- 24VDC system