Our Brightest Solution for Medium Channel Letters
Tetra® MAX is the LED system for medium size channel letters that is 40% brighter than the previous solution. Tetra MAX features OptiLens™ X, a new patented GE technology that maximizes LED performance by capturing otherwise wasted light and redirecting it towards the illuminated surface. The Tetra MAX LED lighting system delivers bright, uniform light across a large surface area, allowing sign builders to illuminate their signs with less LEDs, reducing overall system costs.
Superior Loading and Performance (The two T comparison)
The new 24V Tetra® MAX loading improves 45% from the previous 12V generation. With efficiencies of up to 161 lm/W, now load up to 87 feet (26.5 m) or 130 modules per 100 W power supply for even greater material and installation labor savings.
Improved Stroke Spacing
The new 24V Tetra® MAX stroke spacing has improved on average by 35%, requiring less product, thanks to the new OptiLens™ X wide beam angle. The new 24V Tetra® MAX boasts an impressive 14-inch (356 mm) stroke spacing at a 4-inch (102 mm) depth, while maintaining remarkable uniformity on the sign face. It protects customers' brand image while reducing product costs and saving installation time.
- OptiLens™ X creates a wide viewing angle and helps eliminate wasted light
- Overmolded design protects components from damage
- Continuous wire and IDC connectors for maximum strain relief
- Low-voltage 24VDC system
- 5-year warranty
- Bright, uniform light distribution in medium channel letters
- Works in applications shallow as 4 inches
- Easy install with pre-drilled mounting holes and industrial-grade mounting tape
- Contains no lead, mercury or glass
- Long rated life of 50,000 hours
- Colors: 7100K, 5000K, 4100K, 3200K, red, green, blue, amber
- 24VDC system