LineFit Light LED System
Rapid LED Retrofit for Cabinet Signs
LineFit Light LED system is the incredibly quick and easy way to transform a fluorescent cabinet sign into an efficient LED solution. In four easy steps, taking just minutes per fixture, greater lighting performance, energy savings and reduced maintenance benefits are achieved.
New Use for Existing Fluorescent Sockets
Now, the old R17d fluorescent sockets hold new LED light bars in place with rotating end caps—to ensure the light is perfectly directed to the sign face. Compatible GE Tetra® 24-volt Power Supply is rated a Class 2 device, so there is no need to run the output (DC) wiring in any raceways or conduit, further reducing installation costs.
Fast Forward your ROI
Save on labor expense now, plus maintenance and energy costs for years to come. The new LineFit Light system is designed with impressive Return On Investment in mind. When switching from fluorescent to advanced LED technology, a payback can be achieved in as little as two years. It's all the LED advantages of bright signs, longer life, energy efficiency, lower maintenance and cold weather performance in one durable, money-saving system.
- End caps rotate for precise placement of even light on sign face
- Existing fluorescent R17d sockets hold new light bars
- Staggered LED arrangement on bar improves overall coverage
- Patented OptiLens™ technology maximizes LED performance while helping protect against moisture, humidity, damage and corrosion.
- Up to 76% energy savings vs. T12HO fluorescent
- Easy installation saves labor costs
- Improved visual appearance and sign face coverage
- Long system life slashes maintenance costs
- Colors (Daylight 6500K, Sign White 5400K, Cool White 4100K)
- 11 Sizes: (F18, F24, F30, F36, F42, F48, F60, F64, F72, F84, F96)
- 24V System