Evolve LED Wall Pack – EWNA
Product ID: EWNA
The GE Evolve™ LED wall pack is designed to efficiently illuminate walkways, area, and general lighting applications. The EWNA features an advanced LED optical system that provides high uniformity, excellent vertical light distribution, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels. The EWNA wall pack offers identical photometrics to the EANA area light, which allows lighting designers to capitalize on the same features without compromising site layouts. In keeping with a sleek design strategy, this product offers a modern look, balancing the need for photometric scalability with reliable workhorse performance.
- Wall mounted, site, area and general lighting utilizing an advanced LED optical system providing uniformity, vertical light distribution, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels.
- Die-cast aluminum housing incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer, long LED life and reduced Effective Projected Area (EPA).
- Meets 1G vibration standards per ANSI C136.31-2001. Contact manufacturer for 2G.
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for optimized area light and wall pack photometric distribution
- Evolve™ light engine consisting of reflective technology designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 4000K & 5000K typical
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598
- IP66 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009
- Temperature rated at –40° to 50°C
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0
- Title 24 compliant with “H” motion sensor option
- Compliant with the material restriction requirements of RoHS
- DLC listed
- Flush wall mount with convenient tab and slot mounting for easy “J” box installation. 1/2" conduit holes are included for non-“J” box installation.
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted
- Standard colors: dark bronze and black
- RAL & custom colors available
- 120V – 277V, 50/60Hz and 347V – 480V
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%
- Photo electric sensors (PE) available for all voltages
- GE dimmable PE socket is available making the unit “adaptive controls ready” (Contact manufacturer for details.)
- Wired 0-10V continuous dimming with “D” option code
- Standalone motion sensor based dimming using “H” option code
*Surge protection options:
- For 120-277VAC and 347-480CAC per IEEEANSI C136.2-2014
- 6kV/3kA “Basic” surge protection standard
- 10kV/5kA “Enhanced” surge protection available with “R” option code