Evolve LED Area Light - Wall Pack & Egress – EWSW & EESW
Product ID: EWSW & EESW
The GE Evolve™ LED area light also offers a wall pack that delivers the same outstanding performance as the modular area light solution. Using the same light engines as the “single module” area light, the wall pack offers identical photometrics, which allows lighting designers to capitalize on the same features without compromise. In keeping with a sleek design strategy, this product offers a modern “wedge” look, balancing the need for photometric scalability with reliable workhorse performance. The wall pack provides 10 photometric combinations, available in two color temperatures, to meet a wide range of application needs. The same wedge platform also offers an egress option to compliment the family, and providing a complete and consistent look for all area lighting applications.
GE's exclusive optical ring design effectively directs the light and produces superior vertical illuminance. Additionally, reduced energy consumption, combined with a long rated life that virtually eliminates ongoing maintenance expenses, enables the Evolve LED Wall and Egress to provide significant operating cost benefits over the life of each fixture.
- Wall mounted, single module site, area, and general lighting utilizing advanced LED optical system providing high uniformity, excellent vertical light distribution, reduced offsite visibility, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels.
- Cast aluminum housing
- Sleek architectural wedge design incorporates a modular heat sink light engine directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer and long LED life.
- Meets 2G vibration standards per ANSI C136.32-2001 (for 3G rating contact factory)
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED arrays for optimized area light photometric distribution
- Evolve modular light engine consisting of nested concentric directional reflectors designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 4000K and 5700K typical
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance with IESNA standards
- System rating is 50,000 hours at L85. Contact factory for L rating (Lumen Depreciation) beyond 50,000 hours
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations
- IP 65 rated optical per ANSI C136.25-2009
- Temperature rated at –40° to 50°C
- Contains no lead or mercury
- Convenient Swing out wall mount to "J" box with inspection hole for IP 65
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted, minimum 2.0 mil. thickness
- Standard colors: black & dark bronze
- RAL & custom colors available
- Wall Pack: 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available
- Egress: 120-277 volt universal electronic driver
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%
- Class “A” sound rating
- Integral surge protection non-dimming:
- For 120-277VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 4kV/2kA Location Category B2 (120 Events)
- For 347-480VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 6kV/3kA Location Category B3 (120 Events)
- Integral surge protection GE dimming:
- For 120-480VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2-2002, 6kV/3kA Location Category B (120 Events)
- EMI: Title 47 CFR Part 15 Class A
- 5 year limited system warranty standard.
- Discontinued July 2015