Evolve™ LED Streetlight – ERX1
Product ID: ERX1
The Evolve™ LED Streetlight is optimized for customers requiring a basic LED solution for local and collector roadways. GE's unique reflective optics are designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare. The modern design incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit for heat transfer to prolong LED life. This reliable unit has a 50,000 hour rated life, significantly reducing maintenance needs and expense over the life of the fixture. This efficient solution lowers energy consumption compared to traditional HID fixture for additional operating cost savings.
- Designed to meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for local and collector roadway / street classifications.
- The modern design incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit for heat transfer.
- Meets 2G vibration standards per ANSI C136.32-2001. For 3G rating contact manufacturer.
- Metal door assembly with tool less latch.
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for optimized roadway photometric distribution.
- Evolve™ light engine consisting of reflective technology designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare.
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 4000K & 5700K typical.
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance with IESNA standards.
- Listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598
- IP65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009
- Temperature rated at –40° to 40°C
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0
- Compliant with the material restriction requirements of RoHS
- Slipfitter with +/- 5 degree of adjustment for leveling
- Integral die cast mounting pipe stop feature
- Adjustable for 1.25 in. or 2 in. mounting pipe
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted, minimum 2.0 mil. thickness
- Standard colors: black and gray
- RAL & custom colors available
- 120-277 volt
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%. (System power factor and THD is tested and specified at 120V input and maximum load conditions.)
- Class "A" Sound rating
- Recommended Optional surge protection: For 120-277VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2-2002, 6kV/3kA Location Category C-Low (120 Events)
- EMI: Title 47 CFR Part 15 Class A
- Photo electric sensors (PE) available for all voltages
- 5-year limited system warranty standard
- Discontinued September 2014