Evolve LED Roadway Scalable Specification Grade Cobrahead
Product ID: ERS1, ERS2, ERS3 & ERS4
From local to major roadways, the GE Evolve™ LED Roadway Scalable Cobrahead fixtures are changing the way you light your lanes. Preserving the aesthetic look of traditional roadway Cobrahead fixtures, GE balances the technical needs of a sophisticated LED system with the functional demands of an outdoor fixture facing extreme weather hazards. GE's advanced LED optical design offers hundreds of photometric options to meet your precise lighting requirements, while delivering reduced glare and improved light control. The refined thermal management system incorporates a sleek and robust heat sink directly into the fixture to ensure maximum heat transfer and long LED life.
New Generation Available—Learn more about our new generation of Evolve Roadway Fixture Products.
- Designed to meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for local to major roadway / street classifications.
- Die cast aluminum housing
- A modern design preserving the aesthetic look of traditional roadway Cobrahead fixtures incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer and long LED life.
- Meets 3G vibration per C136.31-2010
- Power door assembly with removable retention latch
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for optimized roadway photometric distribution.
- Evolve light engine consisting of scalable reflective technology designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare.
- Reverse facing light engine options available
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 4000K & 5700K typical
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance with IESNA standards
- Lumen Maintenance and TM21 projections listed below each lumen data table (see data sheet)
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598
- IP66 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009
- Temperature ratings:
- 40°C to 50°C for 525mA and 700mA skus except for ERS4 @ 347-480V (-40°C to +45°C)
- 40°C to +40°C for 1050mA skus
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0
- Slipfitter with +/- 5 degree of adjustment for leveling
- Integral die cast mounting pipe stop feature
- Wildlife intrusion protection at mounting pipe entry
- Adjustable for 1.25 in. or 2 in. mounting pipe
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted, minimum 2.0 mil. thickness
- Standard colors: black and gray
- RAL & custom colors available
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20% *
- Class "A" audible sound rating
- Integral surge protection:
- For 120-277VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 6kV/3kA Location Category B3 (120 Events)
- Optional higher rating surge protection device available
- Optional high capability surge protection per IEEE/ ANSI C62.41.2-2002
- 6kV/3kA Location Category C-Low (5000 events)
- EMI: Title 47 CFR Part 15 Class A
- Photo electric sensors (PE) available for all voltages