Evolve™ LED High Mast - ERHM
Product ID: ERHM
The Evolve™ LED High Mast is optimized for customers requiring a LED solution for expressway, freeway interchanges and other large area applications. GE's unique reflective optics are designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare. The modern design incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit for heat transfer to prolong LED life. This reliable unit has a 100,000-hour design life, significantly reducing maintenance needs and expense over the life of the fixture. This efficient solution lowers energy consumption compared to traditional HID fixture for additional operating cost savings.
- Designed to meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for high mast applications such as airport lighting, expressway and freeway interchanges, port facilities, trailer/container yard and rail yard operations.
- 26,000 – 57,000 lumens
- Optic Beams: T2, T3, T4, T5s & T5m
- Field rotatable optics for asymmetric distributions
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 3000K & 4000K typical
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt
- Analog 0-10V or DALI dimming available
- UL/ULc listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598
- Compliance with material restriction requirements of RoHS
Suggested HID Replacement Lumen Levels
- ~28,800 -42,000 Lumens to replace 400W HPS and MH high mast luminaires
- ~46,500 -52,800 Lumens to replace 750W HPS and MH high mast luminaires
- ~52,500 -58,300 Lumens to replace 1000W HPS and MH high mast luminaires
Note: Actual replacement lumens may vary based upon mounting height, pole spacing, design criteria, etc.