Evolve Medium Output Flood Light – EFM1
The GE Evolve™ LED Medium Output Flood and Spot Light is our mid-lumen solution to efficiently illuminate building façade, flag poles, billboard signage and many more traditional flood applications. Designed to replace up to 250W HPS and 250-400W Metal Halide flood lights, the EFM1 provides significant operating cost benefits over the life of each fixture with reduced energy consumption.
- Building facade, flag poles, utility and industrial spaces, billboard signage, roadways, general site lighting, and other traditional flood applications.
- 5,000 – 20,000 lumen output range
- 70 CRI at 3000K, 4000K and 5000K
- L89@100K hrs per IES TM-21
- Distributions: 6x5, 6x6, 7x6, 7x7, Type III, 20° Spot
- 120-277 VAC and 347-480 VAC available
- DALI compatible
- Mounting options: Trunnion, Knuckle Slipfitter, & Knuckle Wall Mount
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations
- Complies with the material restrictions of RoHS
- Top & side visor
- Wire guard
- Vandal shield
- Barn door assembly