Evolve LED Post Top - Contemporary Conical – EPCC
Product ID: EPCC
The new Evolve™ LED Contemporary Conical Post Top offers energy efficiency and quality of light in a modern European style. The advanced LED optical system provides improved horizontal and vertical uniformity, reduced glare and improved lighting control. GE's unique optical ring technology effectively aims the light where you need it, while eliminating the unsightly shadow circles commonly seen under other LED post top fixtures.
The Contemporary Conical post top can yield up to a 60-percent reduction in system energy compared with standard HID systems, depending on applications. This reliable system operates well in cold temperatures and offers more than 11 years of service life to reduce maintenance frequency and expense, based on a 50,000 hour life and 12 hours of operation per day. In addition, this environmentally responsible product contains no mercury or lead.
- Roadway, site, area, and general lighting utilizing advanced LED optical system providing high uniformity, excellent vertical illuminance, reduced offsite visibility, and reduced on-site glare.
- Base and Body: die-cast aluminum housing
- Top Upper Housing: one-piece spun aluminum
- A contemporary decorative luminaire of truncated cone design incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer and long LED life
- Meets 2G vibration standards per ANSI C136.31-2001. For 3G rating contact factory.
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for optimized roadway, walkway and campus photometric distribution.
- Evolve light engine consisting of nested concentric directional reflectors designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare.
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 65 CRI at 4100K or 5600K typical.
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance with IESNA standards.
- System rating is 50,000 hours at L85. Contact factory for L rating (Lumen Depreciation) beyond 50,000 hours.
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations
- IP 65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009
- Temperature rated at -40° to 50°C
- Contains no lead or mercury
- Post top mounting O. D. 2 3/8-inch (60mm) or 3-inch (76mm) held in place with three hex head set screws.
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted, minimum 2.0 mil. thickness
- Standard colors: black, grey and dark bronze
- RAL & custom colors available
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%
- Class “A” Sound rating
- Integral surge protection non-dimming:
- For 120-277VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 4kV/2kA Location Category B2 (120 Events)
- For 347-480VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 6kV/3kA Location Category B3 (120 Events)
- Integral surge protection GE dimming:
- For 120- 480VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2-2002, 6kV/3kA Location Category B (120 Events)
- EMI: Title 47 CFR Part 15 Class A
- Photo Electric Sensors (PE) available for all voltages
- 5 year limited system warranty
- Discontinued August 2015