Evolve LED Decasphere Area Light – EADC
Product ID: EADC
The new Evolve™ LED Decasphere area light offers energy efficiency and quality of light in a modern style. The advanced LED optical system provides improved horizontal and vertical uniformity, reduced glare and improved lighting control. GE's unique reflective optic design effectively aims the light where you need it.
The GE Evolve LED Decasphere area light offers more than 11 years of reliable service life to significantly reduce maintenance frequency and expense, based on a 50,000 hour life and 12 hours of operation per day.
- Roadway, site, area, and general lighting utilizing advanced LED optical system providing high uniformity, excellent vertical illuminance, reduced offsite visibility, and reduced on-site glare.
- Base: Die-cast aluminum housing
- Top Upper Housing: One-piece spun aluminum
- Meets 2G vibration per ANSI C136.32-2001
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for optimized roadway, walkway, and campus photometric distribution
- Evolve™ light engine consisting of nested concentric directional reflectors designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 65 CRI at 4100K typical
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance to IESNA standards
- System rating is L85 at 50,000 hours. Contact manufacturer for Lxx rating (Lumen Depreciation) beyond 50,000 hours.
- UL / cUL listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598
- IP65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009
- Temperature rated at –40° to 50°C
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0
- Compliant with the material restriction requirements of RoHS
- 2-3/8” External Slipfitter or 6-inch Arm
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted, minimum 2.0 mil. thickness
- Standard colors: black, grey, and dark bronze
- RAL & custom colors available
- 120-277 volt
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%
- Integral surge protection non-dimming:
- - For 120-277VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2.-2002, 6kV/3kA Location Category C-Low (120 Events)
- EMI: Title 47 CFR Part 15 Class A
- Photo Electric Sensor (PE) available
- 5 year limited system warranty standard