Evolve™ LED Area Light - Contemporary Domed – EAMD
Product ID: EAMD
The Evolve™ LED Contemporary Domed Area Light is a futuristic and aesthetically pleasing lighting system that offers high uniformity, excellent vertical light distribution, reduced offsite visibility, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels with symmetric and asymmetric distributions. This new generation of area light combines the strength and reliability of GE outdoor lighting solutions with advanced light control for improved efficiency.
The Evolve LED Contemporary Domed Area Light can yield up to a 60-percent reduction in system energy compared with standard HID systems. This reliable system offers more than 11 years of service life to reduce maintenance frequency and expense, based on a 50,000 hour life and 12 hours of operation per day. In addition, this environmentally responsible product contains no mercury or lead.
- For all applications in site, area, and general lighting requiring high uniformity, excellent vertical light distribution, reduced offsite visibility, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels with symmetric and asymmetric distributions.
- Domed die-cast aluminum housing.
- Architectural design incorporates a high efficiency light engine directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer, long LED life and a low Effective Projected Area (EPA).
- Meets 2G vibration standards per ANSI C136.31-2001. For 3G rating contact factory.
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for optimized roadway, walkway and campus photometric distribution.
- Evolve light engine consisting of nested concentric directional reflectors designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare.
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 65 CRI at 4100K or 5600K typical.
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance with IESNA standards.
- System rating is 50,000 hours at L85. Contact factory for L rating (Lumen Depreciation) beyond 50,000 hours.
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations.
- IP 65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009.
- Temperature rated at –40° to 45°C.
- Contains no lead or mercury.
- Option A
- 6-inch (152mm) mounting arm for 2-inch (51mm) tennon (single)
- Option C
- Slipfitter mounting for 2-3/8” (60mm) O.D. pipe prewired with 24-inch (610mm) eads. Available with a photoelectric sensor on the arm.
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted, minimum 2.0 mil. thickness.
- Standard colors: Black, Dark Bronze and Gray.
- RAL & custom colors available.
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available.
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%.
- Class “A” Sound rating.
- Integral surge protection non-dimming:
- For 120-277VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 4kV/2kA Location Category B2 (120 Events)
- For 347-480VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 6kV/3kA Location Category B3 (120 Events)
- Integral surge protection GE dimming:
- For 120- 480VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2-2002, 6kV/3kA Location Category B (120 Events)
- EMI: Title 47 CFR Part 15 Class A
- Photo Electric Sensors (PE) available for all voltages.
- 5-year limited system warranty standard