Materials and Components
We offer a full line of engineered materials for industrial applications. Our products are found in semiconductors and electronics, as well as within the lighting, medical, aerospace and defense industries.
Our products and services include:
- Refractory metal (tungsten and molybdenum) powders with tight particle size distribution and high purity chemical compositions
- Pressed and sintered tungsten and molybdenum
- High temperature inks, emission mixes and lamp bases
- Custom formed vacuum furnace elements
- Cold forming, metal strip forming, and wire forming
Our facilities include metal working operations to process molybdenum from ingot through rod, as well as rolling, swaging, wire drawing, and wire coating with nickel and platinum.
Both large and small diameter wire forms are produced on CNC forming equipment and high speed four slide equipment. We machine castings to tight tolerances on CNC milling and turning equipment and we can also provide plunge EDM services.
Contact us to discuss your requirements: by e-mail or by phone (US) at (216) 266-2593.