Lumination LED Luminaire - LEL Series
The Lumination Linear Suspended Luminaire with Intrinsx™ technology is a linear, commercial pendant or track lighting fixture utilizing an advanced LED optical system to achieve excellent performance. Intrinsx™ technology allows for a nearly transparent luminaire when off and excellent uniformity and efficiency when on. The unique design incorporates a clear transition zone between the frame and light emitting portion of the fixture, making the illusion of the light floating in mid-air. The ultra-thin profile and lumen maintenance of >80% of initial lumens at 50,000 hours of operation allows for ease of installation and lower maintenance costs over time. It is suitable for indoor general lighting.
- Ultra-thin profile
- Modern aesthetic
- Durable design
- Intrinsx™ optical technology
- Unique photometric design
Additional Efficiency: Achieve up to a 70% reduction in lighting costs by adding Daintree Wireless Lighting Controls. In addition to greater control over illumination levels, you'll also benefit from improved occupant comfort and productivity.
- Visually appealing light with minimal glare
- Dramatic and modern design aesthetic
- Fixtures can be mechanically connected continuously in series
- Contains no lead, glass or mercury
- Long life: L85 @ 50,000 hrs.
- Intrinsx™ technology provides unique light distribution
- Color Temp: 3500K
- Lumen Output: 9300lm for suspended, 6300lm for track mount
- Sizes: 72 x 10.4 x 2 in.
- Efficacy: 121-126 LPW
- Life: L85 @ 50,000 hrs.
- Minimum CRI: 80
- Standard Dimming Control: 0-10V
- General ambient lighting applications
- Conference rooms
- Open and private offices
- Hallways and corridors