Lumination LED Luminaire – LIS Series with Replaceable Light Engine
GE's Lumination™ LIS series with reveal® Trigain™ brings highly efficient light and a modern, clean appearance to any setting with an open ceiling design. These innovative luminaires make it easy to create long continuous rows of LED light, uninterrupted by dark spots between fixtures. With R9 greater than 90, these fixtures optimally display objects such as produce, fabric, skintones and artwork – all with remarkably efficient 158 lumens per watt, reducing maintenance and operating costs. The LIS comes controls ready with distinguishable technologies such as daylight harvesting, motion sensing, positioning systems and energy monitoring. The LIS is truly a stepping stone towards enabling our customers to connect and harvest data. Finally, LIS is also available in 7% and 12% uplight versions along with an amazingly easy method to REPLACE and UPGRADE the light engines which allows for minimal waste, saving time and energy.
Features a new replaceable light engine
- Best-in-class TRUE indirect fixture with tremendous delivered lumen output
- Lumen range 4200-24000 lumens
- Available with reveal® Trigain™ technology
- Provides strong horizontal and vertical footcandles
- Available in 1x4 and 1x8 models
- Fixtures easily snap together for long continuous rows - tool-less quick connect saves labor and time on installation and ensures anti-snaking for straight runs
- 7% and 12% uplight available
- Integrated occupancy and daylight harvesting sensors available
- 5 year limited warranty
Additional Efficiency: Achieve up to a 70% reduction in lighting costs by adding Daintree Wireless Lighting Controls. In addition to greater control over illumination levels, you'll also benefit from improved occupant comfort and productivity.
- Low bay open ceiling applications