Lumination LED Luminaire - IS Series
Lumination™ IS series suspended LED fixtures bring highly efficient light and a modern, clean appearance to any setting with an open ceiling design. These innovative luminaires make it easy to create long continuous rows of LED light, uninterrupted by dark spots between fixtures. This dramatic effect is strikingly sleek and simple to achieve by utilizing an innovative rail fastening system that allows mounting from wherever the ceiling supports are located. They also can be snapped together end-to-end, saving additional installation time and labor costs.
Discontinuing July 1, 2019. Remaining inventory on Fire Sale - Contact your Agent/GE salesperson for pricing and qtys available.
These sleek, streamlined fixtures are perfect for low bay retail, warehouse and industrial settings where brand image and overall performance are both priorities. Unlike traditional fluorescent fixtures with visible tubes, this advanced GE solution has an indirect light source that creates a more sophisticated impression while delivering an impressive 125-136 lumens per watt (LPW). Long 65,000-hour rated life slashes maintenance for added cost savings. Available in 1x4 and 1x8 models, they install easily and work seamlessly with energy management lighting control systems.
Features & Benefits
- Visually appealing light 83 - 90 CRI
- Minimal glare
- Provides strong horizontal and vertical footcandles
- Available in 1x4 and 1x8 models
- Fixtures easily snap together for long continuous rows
- 7% and 12% uplight available
- Optional enlighted sensor
- 5 year limited warranty
- Low bay open ceiling applications
- Energy efficient (125-136 lumens per watt)
- Long rated life & low maintenance: L85 @ 75,000 hours
- Standard dimming control: DALI & 0-10V