H4, T5 & T8 Fluorescent Luminaire
Product ID: H4T52L, H4T82L, H4T83L, H4T54L & H4T84L
GE offers Hazardous Location Lighting for a variety of adverse environments. Rugged construction provides long life and reliable performance, combined with a range of optical and mounting options to provide light where it is needed.
- UL1598 Outdoor Salt Water Listed (formerly UL595)
- UL844 Listed
- Class I, Division 1, Groups C and D, suitable for paint spray booth
- Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F and G; Class III
- Simultaneous Presence, Class I and II, Division 1
- Impact Heat Resistant Glass Tubes provide lamp containment and protection. Wireguards available for impact protection
- Meets NEMA 3, 4X, 7CD, 9EFG Standards
- Low profile
- Highly reflective white painted reflector
- Shipped with lamps installed
- For hazardous locations where ignitable gases, vapors, dust and combustible paint residues are present
Please see Technical Resources under Product Downloads for additional information on product selection requirements.