Daintree EZ Connect Wireless
Daintree EZ Connect is Current’s distributed room-based lighting controls solution. Daintree EZ Connect wireless solution allows a group of adjacent fixtures to communicate with each other directly, without the need for a separate gateway/cloud operating system. Each fixture has an embedded wireless sensor; the system can be set-up (or “commissioned”) and controlled via a simple mobile phone app. EZ Connect is code compliant, easy to install, and upgradable to a Daintree Enterprise system. It’s ideal for commercial buildings, hospitals and schools.
Current powered by GE developed Lumination Control Accessory (LCA) kits allow customers to achieve any of the three Daintree Wireless control options, Daintree One, Daintree EZ Connect and Daintree Enterprise even if an existing GE fixture is already installed or using a non-GE fixture that does not have the Daintree embedded sensors.
- Sensors talk to each other
- Sensor reacts to occupancy and daylight
- Light levels of individual fixtures are programmable
- Ex: Fixture 1 (seeing occupant @ 100%
- Ex: Fixture 2, 3, 4 (not seeing occupant) @ 30%
- No need/communication to a gateway/cloud
- Sensor turns off fixture after a time delay
- Fixtures: Available in Lumination LVR, LVT, LET, LBR, LDS, LUS, LIS, RLB2
- Wireless Embedded Sensor*
- Commission App
- Single Rocker Self-Powered Zigbee Switch (PDF)
* Remote Mounted Options Available