LightSweep Modular Lighting Control System
LightSweep™ is a highly scalable lighting control solution based on relay panels, sensors and software. Energy reduction schemes include ON/OFF switching and constant dimming based on time schedules, occupancy sensing or daylight harvesting. LightSweep can be integrated with building management systems (BMS) and linked to the "Smart Grid".
- Modularity - Easier to meet specification, potentially improving price competitiveness (avoids "over spec"); CAT5 connectivity
- Simple Design - Snap-in modules and relays, plug-in connectors enable easy factory or field installation, quick field replacement, and simple upgrades or expansions
- Scalability – The system can be scaled from a very simple stand-alone controller, programmed using the push-button feature to a very complex system deployed across multiple buildings or facilities, accessible via Internet
- BACnet - Easier to integrate with 3rd party products (e.g., field devices, BMS, security systems). BACnet controller is a fully programmable device allowing custom programming for very complex applications
- Customization - Custom zones, scenes and pre-sets based on user's preferences: conference rooms, multi-purpose rooms, etc.
- Reduce energy bills by utilizing only when needed
- Expands the fixture life by running either at lower output or fewer hours, this also reduces the maintenance cost
- Adjust light levels to reduce glare
- Pre-programmed scenes for conference or specialty rooms
- Constant output for entire lamp's life
Security & Safety:
- Intrusion deterrent – lighting activated by motion sensors and integrated with security system
- Emergency lighting control – activated upon loss of normal power