LightGrid Outdoor Wireless Control System
LightGrid is a groundbreaking outdoor wireless control system for street and roadway lights. The unique technology inside this system allows for remote operation and monitoring of all fixtures through a Web-enabled central management system.
Designed with municipalities and transportation departments in mind, LightGrid offers many features, including:
- Accurate, utility-grade energy metering per pole – you pay for what is used.
- GPS chip embedded into node – always know the exact location of controllers and fixtures.
- Node automatically connects to network and acquires location which helps with commissioning.
- One-piece control – no special electronics necessary in the fixture. Node simply connects to ANSI standard socket, so it can be added easily at any time.
- Operates with programmed schedules in case of network outage.